London Marathon Charitable Trust Grants
The Trust currently has two grant programmes:
- Facilities Grants
- An open grant programme for facility improvement projects
- Projects must take place in London or Surrey
- Strategic Partnership Grants
- An invitation-only grant programme for projects that challenge inequality of access to physical activity
- Projects can take place across the United Kingdom (including London and Surrey)
History of The Trust’s Facilities Grants
The Trust awards Facilities Grants to a range of organisations, including local authorities, charities, community and voluntary sector organisations, sports clubs, parish and town councils, educational establishments and housing associations, in the areas in which London Marathon Events Limited stages mass-participation sporting events.
To view details of all Facilities Grants awarded by The Trust by geographical area please select from the options below.
Please note: All grant information listed on the pages below is correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
Other areas previously eligible for funding: